I’ve been an artist all my life and the landscape and seaside of Sussex have inspired me to create images through painting, drawing and photography. My work is an expression of my connection to the sea, the beaches and the Downs, my emotional responses to things I see and the sense of identity these places give me.
I studied at Chelsea College of Art, worked at the National Gallery and The Art Fund, and had a career in magazine publishing. I’ve exhibited work at a number of group shows and was a member of South London Women Artists and Adur Art Collective.
Currently, I’m developing my art practice and taking my work in a new direction.
- 2016 Skyway Gallery, Adur Art Trail, Shoreham-by-Sea
- 2016 Big Heart Auction, Brighton Dome
- 2015 Kings Hill Art, Liberty Property Trust UK, Kent
- 2015 Worthing Art Trail
- 2012 DMH Stallard Offices, New Fetter Lane, London
- 2011 Dulwich Festival Artists Open Houses
- 2010 Sensation, Portico Gallery, West Norwood
- 2009 William Angel Gallery, Peckham
- 2008 Christmas Show, Melbourne Grove Gallery, London
- 2007 Cafe Gallery, Southwark Park